"I think I know what we are going to do today Mom"
I am a mother of two rambunctious boys ages 9 and 2. I also have a chronic autoimmune disease which has changed my life around. I cannot do the things I used to. I do not want my kids to feel like they miss out on things. We have been using Pinterest frequently. It is a treasure chest of inspiration. We pin and pin and pin! Then they sit there....on the bulletin board. These great creative ideas that scream at me and make me desire to be more creative! I think I can do that! I cannot do a lot of things but I can do some things! I just have to change some! I am not working currently due to the disease. This summer I want to make fun! I want it to be one they remember! So...our goal is to take one of the creative ideas we have pinned a day and complete it. A pin a day. This can be a little one, a big one, just something to break up the summer days and do things that we normally would not! We can do it! These ideas are from the creative minds on pinterest and we hope you enjoy them! 86 days of Summer!!!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Plastic bag holder

We love this one! The nice thing is I gave my 9 year old the items and instructions do he could read an do it himself so he felt accomplished to do it on his own. He did want the next container to do what he wished though as my paper was not cool,". ;) humph boys.
We forever have plastic grocery bags lying around. I try to use the canvas ones but don't bring enough Hal the time an forget them the other half. The good thing is we go through them easy reusing them for things. I have the type of door handles where you cannot out one of the cloth holders on, it would just fall off every time so we took this idea off of pinterest and are pleased!

Simply take a container out of your recycle bin (we used an old creamer one) mod podge or glue paper with design of choice on an paint lid! Cut a hole in top to pull bags out of and fill! We will do more for different rooms as we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, comments, feedback or your own findings on projects!