"I think I know what we are going to do today Mom"
I am a mother of two rambunctious boys ages 9 and 2. I also have a chronic autoimmune disease which has changed my life around. I cannot do the things I used to. I do not want my kids to feel like they miss out on things. We have been using Pinterest frequently. It is a treasure chest of inspiration. We pin and pin and pin! Then they sit there....on the bulletin board. These great creative ideas that scream at me and make me desire to be more creative! I think I can do that! I cannot do a lot of things but I can do some things! I just have to change some! I am not working currently due to the disease. This summer I want to make fun! I want it to be one they remember! So...our goal is to take one of the creative ideas we have pinned a day and complete it. A pin a day. This can be a little one, a big one, just something to break up the summer days and do things that we normally would not! We can do it! These ideas are from the creative minds on pinterest and we hope you enjoy them! 86 days of Summer!!!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Clorox Containers Upcycled

We are going to make our own cleaning wipes and baby wipes so we are in the process of converting some containers. I will do some also but my 9 year old is the one who is doing them currently. It makes him proud to see his work. I have noticed though that if I do not stop him at a point he keeps going and going and going. I have looked and been very impressed at how well it looks and then a few minutes later I am like OMG (in my head) he keeps adding and adding! At least he is having fun!


Once again, I simply gave him a empty clorox container and art supplies. He came up with a beach theme on his own and I think he did a good job! :) He is anxious to make more! I will take better pictures later! Sorry about missing a close up shot today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave messages, comments, feedback or your own findings on projects!